Everyone in the Club is committed to make our Club stand out from the rest. Fortunately, our hard work has been recognised by local councils and sports agencies, awarding us with several awards over the years.
- Our Development coach, Katie Gregory was awarded with the ‘ Active Inspiration Award’ 2010
- Sophie Gregory won ‘ Young Sports Woman of the Year’ 2011
- Rohanna Lathar was a finalist for ‘Young Sports Woman of the Year’ 2012
- Our Club has been awarded ‘Club of the Year’ by West Oxfordshire Council. 2011
- finalist for ‘Club of the Year’ Oxford sports partnership. 2012
- ‘Coaching team of the Year’ Chipping Norton Town Council, 2013
- ‘Olympic legacy’ winners for Chipping Norton Town Council 2014
All of this has been achieved by the efforts of our dedicated committee members and coaching staff and are confident we can produce equal standards at your school.
All our coaches have an advanced DBS check, registered with British Gymnastics, Southern Gymnastics and Oxfordshire Sports Partnership and have First Aid qualifications.