Resources & Policies
Higher Energy TGC is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members. The club believes it is important that Members, Coaches, Parents and Administrators associated with the club should at all time, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore its members are encouraged to be open at all times and share concerns or complaints they may have and report to our welfare offecers or head coache. Higher Energy TC have 3 Welfare officers who may be contacted regarding situations of a sensitive nature. This can be done via email or directly (see contact the club).
All members are given a copy of the clubs policies, procedures and code of conduct in the welcome packs.
To view our policies and procedures, please click and download from the links below:
- Club code of conduct
- Complaint and Grievance procedure
- BG codes, dress, body piercings and adorments and disability
- Disabilities participation
- Insurance Policy – Sports Cover Direct
Here are some useful documents for you to download:
- British Gymnastics trampolining code of practice
- Trampolining Competition handbook 2014
- Disabilities Handbook – British Gymnastics 2013
- Term and Holiday Dates 2013/2014
- Grades Competition logbook v1.1.2008
- Grading Routines
Here are some websites that may be of interest:
British Gymnastics – This site offers you a wealth of information in regards to all gymnastic disciplines.
Southern Gymnastics – This is part of BG and is the region that we are affiliated to. Again you will find information and course that are in our region.
Federation International Gymnastics (FIG)